- You can skip the assessment and search specific job titles
- Provides valuable information like job description, working conditions, earnings, sample career path, related careers and the education required to get there.
- The career path is my favourite because it displays what you can expect to develop into after a given number of years as a professional in the industry.
- Ranks careers best for you based on your likes/dislikes and skills
- Just a tip: avoid clicking the yellow square that says "doesn't matter" to receive more accurate results.
- Save multiple assessments and compare results.
- My results changed a bit between 1st and 3rd year and from then on it's been the same - shows that I've been focused on a specific goal.
- Also provides an education/employment search engine
- It's Canadian!
- It only takes 15 minutes
It's a great tool for everyone to use, no matter how old you are or how far you're into your degree/profession. It can provide insight and become a starting point for job search or maybe it will confirm your plans! Use your Brock ID to log into Career Cruising here.
Gr.10 Chimney Sweeper,
Post a Comment