Here are a few reminders for your application:
- To apply, go to the TEAS website at: www.ouac.on.ca/teas
- Be sure to do your research. Each of the 13 schools offering Teacher Education programs have different application requirements; For instance, some will require an experience profile that outlines your teaching-related experiences
- Indicate which division (primary/junior, junior/intermediate, intermediate/senior) that you're applying to and make sure you meet the teachable requirements for your selection
- Be sure to request an academic transcript from your current institution as every application requires one
- Submit application to OUAC no later than December 3, 2012
Notes: try to submit your application as soon as possible because some institutions may require additional information
TEAS application fee and Faculty of Education supplementary fees are non-refundable and are due no later than December 10, 2012
Offers of admissions will be released to successful candidates starting April 2, 2013
If you require any extra support with your documents when applying, stop by the Career Resource Centre for assistance!
Good luck to all the future teachers out there!
Special thanks to Kylie, one of our Career Assistants, for help with this blog post!