"So...what exactly do you do here?"
Today I'm here to answer this perpetual question. You'll quickly find that just about anything that you have questions about regarding your career path or any preparation involved in pursuing that path is covered through one of our many services.
Here's a snapshot of some of the things we offer:
- Assistance with job search (all kinds) and locating volunteer opportunities, both on and off campus
- Locating resources regarding working/studying/volunteering abroad
- Help with preparing for interviews and finding resources to help you practice your interviewing skills
- Online and order-a-workshop series on the subjects of resume and cover letter writing, portfolio development, and more
- 15 minute drop-in resume, cover letter, and curriculum vitae review services with a trained Career Assistant
- Other experiental programs to complement your degree including Mentorship, Experience, Volunteer, International, Advantage, and Med Plus programs
- Assistance in researching opportunities in post graduate programs and going over necessary application documents (including teacher's college, post graduate college diplomas, and all other graduate studies)
- In-house print resources on a variety of topics including resume writing, building a career portfolio, teaching abroad, entrance exams, networking, professional etiquette, and more!
Stop by to find out more about how we can help you achieve your short and long term career goals.
See you soon!