Things to Bring to Your Resume Review:
- A hard copy of your resume:
- We require a hard copy of a resume that you have previously constructed in order to properly give you feedback. A hard copy is required in order for us to effectively record our suggestions and comments for your use in the future.
- A printed copy of the job posting:
- Having the job posting with you allows us to effectively customize your personal work and volunteer experiences to make you appealing to the employer.
How you Can Prepare Before Coming in for Review:
- We supply students with free resume, cover letter, and CV templates! Don't be shy, come on in and ask us for one! :) We will be more then happy to answer any of your questions to help get you started.
- Complete our online workshop for an in depth look at how to construct your resume. This can be found at: http://www.brocku.ca/career-services/students-alumni/resumes/create-resume
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment