- They are made up of people who know what you are going through and can help you start your career path and reach your goals
- Most services are free of charge (like resume reviews, cover letter reviews, and portfolio reviews)
- They have many resources, books, and magazines to read and take home so you can gain knowledge in your desired field
- They know where to find the best online resources for job searching and networking
- They can give you tips for personal branding and social networking, so you can use them as a job-seeker
- Lastly, they are friendly and want to see their students succeed after graduation!
For the next few weeks I will be discussing different career resources that we offer to students such as magazines, books, articles, and a variety of guides. Stay tuned for this information!