- Knowing yourself can help you make more effective decisions & be more confident in your answers
2. Research the company and the position you’ve applied to
- Show that you are committed to the relationship
3. Prepare three well-thought questions to ask the employer
- It’s like the unwritten code - do not go empty handed!
4. Retail Therapy! Let your credit card swipe your nerves away
- Dress to impress with professional business attire
- Use a black binder to hold your application, portfolio and notepad for reference
For tips to use during an interview check back here July 11-15 for a break down of the interview process. In the mean-time, complete our online workshop for more tips on preparing. Once you’re ready, use Interview Stream for access to practice questions and video yourself to review verbal and body language. And don’t forget, you’re always welcome to email, message, comment, tweet or visit us with your questions!
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Samantha Del Duca