...Well, you're going to apply for a part-time job, of course!
The benefits of working part-time during your studies?
- Meet new people as well as network with professionals that can lead to opportunities post graduation in your field!
- Expand your resume and skills which can give you essential experience for your future career path!
- Help finance your education and other expenses including books, events, activities and much more!
Where can I find a part-time while I'm in school at Brock?
Career Zone: Don't forget we have an online job board for students! You can access this at careerzone.brocku.ca.
Local Resources: If there aren't any positons posted that catch your eye on Career Zone, we suggest reaching out to local organizations. Check out Job Gym, a website posting positions all around the Niagara Region both part-time and full-time.
Popular Employers: There are opportunities all around you! Specifically, there are places that hire tons of students such as the Niagara Outlet Collection and the Pen Centre. For these employers, you can look online or submit resumes in person!
How can you prepare for your job search?
- Visit Career Zone online or in person
- Grab a resume and a cover letter template to get started on your documents
- Stop on by for a drop-in resume and cover letter review
Shop For Jobs!
Where: The Pen Centre
When: October 16th, 2018
What: A job fair at the local mall to hire students!
Keep an eye out for more tips and events to help with finding a part-time job and for more information visit careerzone.brocku.ca